Balcones is a pioneer in post prohibition Texas whiskey. This expression doesn’t fit well into a category, but it is something like a baby bourbon and rum made. Check out this review for my thoughts.
- Barrel Picks: How They Happen-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 72
- Starting a Bourbon Collection: What to Buy and Avoid-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 71
- Lone Elm Whiskey: History and Surprise Announcement-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 70
- Over Priced Bourbon: Capitalism or Greed-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 69
- The Incomparable Freddie Johnson-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 68