Hickory Hill is a Kentucky straight bourbon produced by Gulf Cost Distillers out of Houston. Obviously they did not distill it given that they are in Texas, but it is an interesting bourbon. Here are my thoughts.
- Blind Whiskey Tasting Challenge with Bourbon Blind-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 67
- How to Pair Chocolate and Whiskey with Yeli Marshall-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 66
- $7,000,000 Whisk(e)y Collection with Dewayne Poor-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 65
- The Story of The Balvenie Scotch with Neil Strachan-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 64
- Whiskey Author with Nico Martini-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 63