Hickory Hill is a Kentucky straight bourbon produced by Gulf Cost Distillers out of Houston. Obviously they did not distill it given that they are in Texas, but it is an interesting bourbon. Here are my thoughts.
- Glenfiddich Virtual Tasting-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 76
- Why Does Dusty Bourbon Taste Different from Modern Counterparts-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 75
- The Whiskey You Are Buying May Not Be What It Seems-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 74
- How To Find and Buy Allocated Whiskey-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 73
- Barrel Picks: How They Happen-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 72