In this short but action packed interview I sit down with the world renowned Master Distiller of 1792 Daniel (Danny) Kahn. We taste 1792 12 year and an experimental batch he had a sample of in his office. Danny is personable and filled with exciting tidbits of information that are sure to entertain anyone who enjoys spirits.We discuss the science behind flavor, why 1792 taste like banana, what it is like to be a whiskey celebrity, and much more. Please Subscribe, Review, Like, and Comment!
- Barrel Picks: How They Happen-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 72
- Starting a Bourbon Collection: What to Buy and Avoid-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 71
- Lone Elm Whiskey: History and Surprise Announcement-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 70
- Over Priced Bourbon: Capitalism or Greed-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 69
- The Incomparable Freddie Johnson-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 68