It is common for me to go to a whiskey club lunch, stay longer than expected, and drink 3 pours of whiskey. In this short recording I mimic my drinking at lunch with amount, proof, and timing and measure my blood alcohol content after each drink. The results might surprise you.
- Barrel Picks: How They Happen-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 72
- Starting a Bourbon Collection: What to Buy and Avoid-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 71
- Lone Elm Whiskey: History and Surprise Announcement-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 70
- Over Priced Bourbon: Capitalism or Greed-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 69
- The Incomparable Freddie Johnson-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 68