Carlos De Aldecoa has been referred to as the scion of a wealthy international coffee family. The coffee companies Carlos’s family own touch roughly 30-40% of the coffee in the United States. He also has started the largest distillery west of the Mississippi with a capacity of roughly 7,000 53 gallon barrels per month. He isn’t just about business. He also has started a coffee brand that 100% of the revenue (Not Profit) goes to the Down Syndrome Foundation! Carlos may very well be the real life “Most Interesting Man In the World”. Please Subscribe, Review, Like, and Comment!
- Barrel Picks: How They Happen-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 72
- Starting a Bourbon Collection: What to Buy and Avoid-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 71
- Lone Elm Whiskey: History and Surprise Announcement-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 70
- Over Priced Bourbon: Capitalism or Greed-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 69
- The Incomparable Freddie Johnson-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 68