Carlos De Aldecoa has been referred to as the scion of a wealthy international coffee family. The coffee companies Carlos’s family own touch roughly 30-40% of the coffee in the United States. He also has started the largest distillery west of the Mississippi with a capacity of roughly 7,000 53 gallon barrels per month. He isn’t just about business. He also has started a coffee brand that 100% of the revenue (Not Profit) goes to the Down Syndrome Foundation! Carlos may very well be the real life “Most Interesting Man In the World”. Please Subscribe, Review, Like, and Comment!
- Managing Whiskey Club Drama with Kristopher Hart Bourbon Real Talk Episode 56
- Whisky Historian Joe Micallef-Part 2 Bourbon Real Talk Episode 55
- Whisky Historian Joe Micallef-Part 1 Bourbon Real Talk Episode 54
- What is the “Right” way to drink your whiskey?
- What’s the right way to drink your whiskey-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 53