Neat, chilled, diluted, over ice, on stones, mixed…what is the “right” way to drink your whiskey? In this short episode we discuss the various ways to drink your whiskey, their impact on the whiskey, and discuss some general reasoning behind the controversy around this topic. I promise there was no Pappy 23 harmed in the making of this video. Please Subscribe, Review, Like, and Comment!
- Managing Whiskey Club Drama with Kristopher Hart Bourbon Real Talk Episode 56
- Whisky Historian Joe Micallef-Part 2 Bourbon Real Talk Episode 55
- Whisky Historian Joe Micallef-Part 1 Bourbon Real Talk Episode 54
- What is the “Right” way to drink your whiskey?
- What’s the right way to drink your whiskey-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 53