Neat, chilled, diluted, over ice, on stones, mixed…what is the “right” way to drink your whiskey? In this short episode we discuss the various ways to drink your whiskey, their impact on the whiskey, and discuss some general reasoning behind the controversy around this topic. I promise there was no Pappy 23 harmed in the making of this video. Please Subscribe, Review, Like, and Comment!
- Barrel Picks: How They Happen-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 72
- Starting a Bourbon Collection: What to Buy and Avoid-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 71
- Lone Elm Whiskey: History and Surprise Announcement-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 70
- Over Priced Bourbon: Capitalism or Greed-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 69
- The Incomparable Freddie Johnson-Bourbon Real Talk Episode 68